Monday, January 12, 2009

It's really official

The date is set! Yeah we are so excited, so the place we want to have our wedding was already booked on June 13th, I was so sad, because I didn't really want to have a May wedding, I'm mean don't get me wrong earlier is great but I have always wanted to get married in June, so I was so sad and stressed. Then today my mom worked her magic and we were able to book June 6th which is only a week earlier, and in June! I'm so excited we were able to book it, so mark your calendars cause we are getting married JUNE 6th, 2009!!!

3 comments:

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

WOW JUNE 6TH! CONGRATS AGAIN! I'm so happy for you guys!

Angie said...

woo hoo, congrats! it's soooo good to have a date out there. such a good feeling! yay!

Bobbilynn said...

Way to go mom huh! Thats awesome! Congrats again