We love Sundays at my house. We usually have everyone over for dinner, even if we don't everyone comes over anyway. I love it we always end up downstairs playing pool, darts, and air hockey with the girls. The two of them are so much fun, and they insist on putting the blue chalk dots from the pool sticks on every ones foreheads. Here are some fun pictures.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Posted by Danielle and Briton at 5:29 PM
Friday, January 23, 2009
Well Thursday was Briton's 21st birthday. We celebrated it with his family. We all went out to dinner then back to their house to open presents, and eat cake. His family got him a new pack to go hunting with, which is great considering he drew out for the turkey hunt, and a new shirt. I got him a few new shirts and jeans, but his favorite gift from me was his new shoes. Briton loves his Doc's so I got him a new pair. The pictures are of our fun night, oh and I love the one of him modeling his shoes!
Here are 21 things you guys probably don't know about Briton...
1. He loves loves loves the turkey hunt.
2. He is going to enter in a turkey calling contest in February.
3. He is the second oldest of 4 kids.
4. He has 2 girlfriends and 1 Fiancée (Rylee, Hallee, and me).
5. He is excellent at making things, a really good handy man.
6. He gives the BEST BEST foot messages.
7. He makes me want to be a better person.
8. He loves DP (me and the drink Dr. Pepper).
9. He can win me at pool, but I kick his butt in air hockey.
10. He loves his truck I think a little more than me J/K, but he loves taking care of it always washing it changing its oil and other fluids.
11. He is my Tiger Woods, actually I think he is better, he sure loves to Golf.
12. He always wants to make others happy and show them a good time.
13. His favorite movie is Dumb and Dumber.
14. He loves Family Guy.
15. He is always there for me, and will do anything for me.
16. Favorite golf course is Palisades.
17. He is the best at playing Mario Cart.
18. He always makes me smile even when I'm mad at him.
19. He has a special technique (that I love to watch) to get his red curls to style just right! "Always use moose because it is lighter, and doesn't weigh down your hair."
20. He loves playing Tip In, in the summer with his Dad, brothers, cousins, and friends.
21. The best thing about Briton is his ability to love me, and deal with me (not and easy thing to do I'm sure). I don't know who I would be without him in my life I love him so much, and the person I want to be because of him. Thanks Babe for everything I love you so much, Happy Birthday!
Posted by Danielle and Briton at 11:08 AM
Monday, January 12, 2009
The date is set! Yeah we are so excited, so the place we want to have our wedding was already booked on June 13th, I was so sad, because I didn't really want to have a May wedding, I'm mean don't get me wrong earlier is great but I have always wanted to get married in June, so I was so sad and stressed. Then today my mom worked her magic and we were able to book June 6th which is only a week earlier, and in June! I'm so excited we were able to book it, so mark your calendars cause we are getting married JUNE 6th, 2009!!!
Posted by Danielle and Briton at 5:55 PM